Real Queens Fix Each Other's Crowns
The lack of mental health awareness and resources for women and young girls in underserved communities results in their inability to achieve social well being
Access to community healing
Cultivate brave spaces
Donate to our nonprofit!
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free
human being with an independent will.
Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre
- Mon, Apr 19onlineApr 19, 7:00 PM – May 02, 11:00 PMonlineThis Mother’s Day, RQFEOC is putting together care packages for mother’s in the “Baby Matters” Nurse Navigator service at St. David’s Medical Center. The “Baby Matters” program is designed to help mothers of high-risk infants prepare for their baby’s stay in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Fri, Dec 04toy driveDec 04, 2020, 7:00 PM – Dec 23, 2020, 11:00 PMtoy driveWe will be accepting donations in the form of online monetary donations to our site as well as in person new toys and distributing them to families in the Austin and surrounding areas for Christmas. Age isn't necessarily a factor as we will be providing toys to all ranges!
- Mon, Feb 10Ronald McDonald House Charities of Centr
- Sat, Dec 14Manor Road & East 51st Street
- Sun, Dec 083106 E 14th StDec 08, 2019, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM3106 E 14th St, 3106 E 14th St, Austin, TX 78702, USAVolunteer event: Inside Books Project, a nonprofit on East 12th Street, receives about 1,800 letters a month from inmates requesting books. Volunteers read the requests then send a reply, along with a customized package of books. It has sent close to half a million free books to prisoners in Texas
- Sat, Nov 16Austin High SchoolNov 16, 2019, 9:40 AMAustin High School, 1715 W Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78703, USAProduced by Girls Empowerment Network (GIRLS) are designed especially for thousands of 3rd – 8th grade girls and the adults who care about them. They walk away inspired by what’s possible and with a new belief in their personal power. The 2019-2020 theme is "Believe It and Be It"
- Sat, Nov 021630 Wells Branch PkwyNov 02, 2019, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM1630 Wells Branch Pkwy, 1630 Wells Branch Pkwy, Austin, TX 78728, USA$30 per person is cost for renting the event space, caterer and mimosas! The location can have a max of 25 people, don’t worry if you can’t make it to this meeting, there will be so many more events to attend! Payment will be needed by Sunday at the latest!